Sunday, January 7, 2007

Greetings From Beyond the Shadows

I finally created one of these, with minimal urging and a small reccomendation of it's greatness .
So here is my awsome first blog, though it's gonna be short, because I don't have much to say at the moment.
My weekend was decent I guess..Friday was pretty sweet, hung out for a while then came home and watched TV till I fell asleep on the sofa. I woke up at about 3 and went to bed though..woke up, went o wally world w/ mom, came home to put everything away, and then drove to macarthur w/ her, where we got this super cool mirror that we have no idea where to put at the moment. On the way out of the parking garage, i notice my back tire is making noise, so I stop to look, it's low as heck! So I drive really slow till I get to campostella and put some air in it, get home and let dad check it, then went out to spend some time w/ friends. It was pretty sweet..I was home by 12:30 and watched tv till about 2 then got some sleep, woke up feeling lousy so I lounged around and looked through the paper. around 3 went to sears w/ my dad so he could make a payment and then to bestbuy so he could exchange something..I was busy looking for a new PC fan or something to spend my gift card on..
not much else really..got a hot lead on a good gym to look into..
Need to start on that, find a job, and look for a prom dress.
So much to dooo, so little time..wow.
Cherrios

1 comment:

EmberRose said...

Buy cans of compressed air. To clean the keyboard with.